Connect to Support

Please review and correct the information below.

What type of advice do you need?

Get help to choose the right product or service for you.

Kirklees Council can not advise or make recommendations in this area. Please find below websites that provide further information and contact details of independent financial advisers in your area.

Web based information

Pensions and retirement:

Funding for long term care:

Financial advisers

Find a financial adviser in your area

Report this page

Close window

You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.

Page Reference: Do you want advice on your finances

However if you have further concerns about internet safety and would like further independent advice, please select the CEOP button below.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre Internet Safety

Kirklees survey

Close window

Kirklees Council value your feedback so they can improve this website for you. Please take part in this short 2 minute survey by clicking on the button below.


Close window

Do you want to leave feedback about:

Fill out my online form.
Fill out my online form.
Fill out my online form.
Fill out my online form.
Fill out my online form.
Back to top