Search results showing for '' in the Information and advice section
- Caring Cars is an agreement between Kirklees Council and local taxi companies.
- It promotes safe and confident taxi travel for older people and people with a disability in Kirklees.
- Participating companies display the Caring Cars code and sticker in a public area of their premises.
- Their cars display the Caring Cars code of practice.
- They may introduce schemes such as discounts for GP appointment journeys, or off-peak pricing tariffs for older and vulnerable people
- Caring cars
Transport and support
You can find transport and support services on Connect to Support.