Connect to Support

Please review and correct the information below.

Search results showing for '' in the Information and advice section


Return to village

Finding local groups and activities

Support to access your community

You can find support and befriending services to help you access your community on Connect to Support.

Worried about someone?

If you are concerned about the way you are being treated, or witness or suspect abuse or neglect please contact:

If you are concerned that a vulnerable person living in Kirklees is being abused you should call and speak to Gateway to care.

Email secure.gatewaytocare@kirklees.gcsx.gov.uk

Visit us Gateway to care contacts

Write to us Kirklees Council, Safeguarding Adults, 3rd Floor Kirkgate Building, Huddersfield, HD1 1BY

Telephone 01484 414933 to report abuse open 24 hours a day.

You may also be interested to learn about the Dignity in Care campaign in Kirklees. Dignity in Care

Report this page

Close window

You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.

Page Reference: Community

However if you have further concerns about internet safety and would like further independent advice, please select the CEOP button below.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre Internet Safety

Kirklees survey

Close window

Kirklees Council value your feedback so they can improve this website for you. Please take part in this short 2 minute survey by clicking on the button below.


Close window

Do you want to leave feedback about:

Fill out my online form.
Fill out my online form.
Fill out my online form.
Fill out my online form.
Fill out my online form.
Back to top