Connect to Support

Search results showing for '' in the Information and advice section

General information and advice

Citizens Advice bureau

Provide free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. They can also offer advice on debt and financial difficulties. Citizens Advice

Customer service centres

Information and advice about care and support

We have lots of information on our site about ways to stay independent, what support is available and how the council may be able to help.

For more information and advice about social care and support in Kirklees

If you would like to speak to someone contact Gateway to care:

Information and advice about finances

The Care Act

From April 2015, care and support in England is changing for the better. The Care Act will help to make care and support more consistent across the country. You can find out more about the Care Act and how it may affect you