Connect to Support

Please review and correct the information below.

Search results showing for '' in the Information and advice section

Your home

Return to village

Do you need equipment to make things easier at home?

Our equipment house can help you find all sorts of helpful equipment and technology. From gadgets to help turn your kitchen taps on and off, to a grab rails and special alarm clocks. Click on the house image below to have a look to have a look.

Do you have difficulties around the home? For example meals, washing, laundry?

Support to live at home

You can find information on homecare, PA, equipment, assisstive technology at Kirklees help to live at home

How to get social care support

Do you have any concerns about your safety at home?

Do you provide care for someone?

Are you feeling lonely or isolated?

It can be incredibly hard to admit that you are feeling lonely. However, loneliness is often caused by changes outside of our control, for example the onset of poor health or bereavement. It is important to recognise that feeling lonely is not your fault and that there are people who are ready to talk and offer support to you.

Report this page

Close window

You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.

Page Reference: Your home

However if you have further concerns about internet safety and would like further independent advice, please select the CEOP button below.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre Internet Safety

Kirklees survey

Close window

Kirklees Council value your feedback so they can improve this website for you. Please take part in this short 2 minute survey by clicking on the button below.


Close window

Do you want to leave feedback about:

Fill out my online form.
Fill out my online form.
Fill out my online form.
Fill out my online form.
Fill out my online form.
Back to top